Terms of service
Terms of service
Visiting our site and / or using any of our services you accept the following terms, which previously would have read in detail.
1. The intellectual and industrial property CopyrightsWorld on the names, distinguishing features, marks, logos, information, data, images, models, etc. every time out or distinguished in any way in www.CopyrightsWorld.com site are protected by applicable EU legislation against any third party that any use , reproduces, sells, interfere, transmit, copy, transfer, distribute, republish them in any way and for any reason without the express prior written consent of CopyrightsWorld, or generally the violation directly or indirectly.
2. The CopyrightsWorld expressly prohibits any use of the content of the site www.CopyrightsWorld.com, except for a simple and direct reading only for personal purposes by any visitor to this. Further, the reserves CopyrightsWorld generally against all legal and any contractual rights, in addition to explicitly specified in this paragraph.
3. Any information, service or reference contained in the website aims to www.CopyrightsWorld.com as accurately as possible and direct customer support and candidate customers CopyrightsWorld and online general information on these services and products. The CopyrightsWorld not incur any liability for failure to timely update of information, products and services contained on the website www.CopyrightsWorld.com or on the content and legality or use other sites to which any reference is made. To CopyrightsWorld not incur any liability to the visitors of the site www.CopyrightsWorld.com on products, services or persons of any advertised or referred directly or indirectly through this.
4. To CopyrightsWorld provides services and products according to technical specifications which it determines whether contained explanatory and accurately on the website www.CopyrightsWorld.com or not, at the request of the candidate reviews to be submitted electronically to the designated by the CopyrightsWorld and under fixed conditions of each service and product.
5. The model contract contained in www.CopyrightsWorld.com site and the services and products provided thereunder, may be replaced, amended, revoked from time to time by the CopyrightsWorld, at its discretion and in accordance with the legislation. In any case, the signature and / or shipment of such model contracts from potential customers to CopyrightsWorld not constitute an admission by the latter. Visitors to the site www.CopyrightsWorld.com not modify or manipulating the model contracts contained in it or to incite or suggest a third signature in order to claim any kind of compensation from CopyrightsWorld without prior written agreement with the latter.
6. To CopyrightsWorld protected under current legislation the personal data of website visitors www.CopyrightsWorld.com that may be submitted to the CopyrightsWorld through it. In this case, the visitors of this website acknowledge and accept the maintenance and processing of personal data for purposes for which the present in CopyrightsWorld. Visitors are responsible for submitting any personal data to third parties the CopyrightsWorld without authorization and submitting false, inaccurate or false information and data is to defraud or mislead.
7. The CopyrightsWorld may, at its discretion, delete the system from malicious content that will likely come to the attention of malicious users and seek to exploit the services of CopyrightsWorld to achieve illegal or immoral purposes or harassment third parties using our services.
8. The CopyrightsWorld may, at its discretion to suspend, temporarily or permanently, access or operation of the site www.CopyrightsWorld.com, and to alter in any way the content and form, without prior notice. To CopyrightsWorld any warranty for the uninterrupted and without any kind of errors in the operation of the site and any www.CopyrightsWorld.com programs, images, files, documents, graphics and so on, which allows any access to the visitors of this website. In any case CopyrightsWorld is not responsible for compensation or remedy any damage which may arise from such use.
9. If the access to websites or services of the site require the use www.CopyrightsWorld.com username (username) and password (password) and / or as customer CopyrightsWorld, or the user / customer and CopyrightsWorld solely responsible for any leakage or arbitrary or unlawful use by himself or others.
10. Any illegal use of site www.CopyrightsWorld.com, and any use contrary to these terms, which shall be deemed to unconditionally join the visitors and registered users, or any act and omission that makes or may make it difficult or impossible to correct and smooth functioning of this website.
11. The CopyrightsWorld is registered trademark in the Ministry of Commerce (trademark)
12. The CopyrightsWorld offers its customers an online electronic means to use as evidence and potential to prove the paternity of their intellectual work in relation to any judicial or other authority or company or individual, public or private entity.
13. The CopyrightsWorld not provide legal counsel or in any way legal advice. For legal advice should always be a suitably qualified legal counsel.
14. Prohibited the malicious use of our service to defraud and theft of foreign intellectual property, which the malicious user will try to appropriate the authorship of putting it. No responsibility for the content and / or authorship of the work / files stored by users in our CopyrightsWorld. Absolute and unequivocal responsibility for the content and ownership of files / documents are stored in our system has the service user.
15. The CopyrightsWorld does not address the content or check the accuracy and / or integrity of the files that store customers in the system. After completion of storing a file in our system the user has to open it and check that the file is saved fully and without errors.
16. We state explicitly that the maximum safeguard the confidentiality of the records of our customers with technical resources and the adoption and maintenance of the required confidentiality ethics.
17. No financial or other compensation may be given by the CopyrightsWorld its customers or third parties because of the collapse of electronic testimony on the paternity of a work or malicious or incorrect use of the service by the customer / user CopyrightsWorld.
18. The CopyrightsWorld or representative may not be called as witnesses in judicial dispute membership (provided that it is a certified member) where it relates to intellectual creations you have made to our service.
19. Payments in our system are direct means of global financial institution paypal.com, who makes millions of secure transactions daily average credit card. Paypal is the global secure and a safe choice for more than (150,000,000 users) one hundred and fifty million users who make their transactions through believers cards or other financial ways. Even transactions made through bank deposits.
20. The CopyrightsWorld not responsible for any registration of the user files, or documents that may be contrary to law, morality or is unsuitable or inappropriate for certain classes of persons (eg minors).
21. The CopyrightsWorld entitled at any time at its discretion ask the user to modify or to verify the user name (Username), Password (Password), the e-mail me (email address) or other personal user information.
22. The CopyrightsWorld entitled at any time, without notice, to discontinue or suspend the provision of services, or changing the nature and content.
23. The CopyrightsWorld guarantees the submission of its web archive to third party partners (for example, the National bank of Greece and US Copyright Office), but can not guarantee the acceptance and successful process of every application by the third party.
24. In the event of interruption of work CopyrightsWorld, CopyrightsWorld must send written reports relating to projects already registered copyright and havent already sent.
25. If the services of CopyrightsWorld stopped or suspended or hindered either permanently or temporarily result of events outside the control or whatever the wishes of CopyrightsWorld, not given any financial or other compensation to users.
26. The operation of all services within CopyrightsWorld.com, are subject to any existing local penal and civil law of your country.
Last Modified: 30/11/2012